Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Christmas Cards

Today I made a few more Christmas Cards. 

First, I made two gingerbread cards.  I made one for my sister and one for my aunt.  I used Wild Card for the base, Sans Serif for the font and Smiley Cards for the gingerbread man.  I used a white opaque pen to add some faux stitching, some little candy embellishments, google eyes and a bow. 



Next, I decided to make cards to match my Christmas Paper.  I used Create a Critter for the owls and then cut out the sentiment off of my paper.  I used a glitter pen on the nose and added google eyes and a small snowflake.  I made two of these, one for my parents and one for my friend.
Finally, I made a card for my grandmother and grandfather on my dad's side.  I used Storybook for the base and 3 Birds on Parade for the bird and sentiment on the inside.  I used white puffy paint and heated it with a heat tool to get the effect on the beard and hat.


5 comments:

Rose said...

Great cards! I need to make this gingerbread kisses card for my sister inlaw,for my son.He would alway give her lion kisses when he was 2,now he's 24.I think she would get a big kick out of it.We get to see her about every 5 yrs her & her husband are missionary.Thanks so much for sharing.I think there is a gingerbread on from my kitchen cart. I have that one.
Rosebud222222222

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Love the window card, very fun!

Jean said...

Rose, I am pretty sure there is a gingerbread man on the From my Kitchen cart.

Anonymous said...

Very cute cards!!! TFS :-)

Celeste B. said...

I love the gingerbread man! :) All of the are just adorable! TFS :)