Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Wishes and Gingerbread Kisses

I have never entered the challenge over at Made by Momo (http://madebymomo.blogspot.com/) before, but this week she had a challenge to make a treat box, so I thought I would enter.  I found this little box at Hobby Lobby and I cut the gingerbread man from Smiley Cards and hot glued him on there.  I then glued some mini candies that came from their trim a tree mini sets.  I used the Storybook cart to cut out two marquee cuts and hand wrote the sentiment: "Holiday Wishes and Gingerbread Kisses".  I then filled the little bucket up with hershey kisses and added a little gingerbread cookie as well. 


6 comments:

Dorcas said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great gingerbread man!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute-great job!

Unknown said...

This is adorable :)

girlia said...

This is so darn cute. Love the candy on the side

Rose said...

That is so adorable!!!Love the google eyes & all the kisses,super cute! TFS
Rosebud222222222